Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Asylum Day 18 - Relief

Today was another round of Relief, and I definitely needed it! I realize I just did this stretch workout on Saturday, but since then I've done Speed & Agility, Vertical Plyo and Strength, and those are difficult workouts!

I woke up grumbly this morning and finally hit play almost 45 minutes later. That's a really long time to just sit on my couch staring at the door to the gym. I had a little bit of a pre-workout drink mixed with coffee instead of water, and when the caffeine started to kick in I hit play.

Good stretch overall, but I spent a lot of time wandering aimlessly around the garage too. Don't get me wrong, I got a stretch in, but it was really easy to zone out this morning and I let my mind wander a lot. My body knows what it needs, and if wandering around aimlessly between stretches is therapeutic, then that's what it will get.

Alright, time to get ready for work. This week's been rough on sleep, so really wish me luck on getting some shut eye tonight. Tomorrow is a big workout day; Shoulders & Arms in the morning and Game Day AND Overtime at night! I'm debating getting Shoulders & Arms out of the way tonight after work. It'll be late, but this will let me sleep in in the morning tomorrow, catch up on some rest, and then I can really rock out Game Day and Overtime tomorrow night. Hmm...I'll keep you posted.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment