Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Asylum Day 25 - Game Day

Today was Game Day (and Overtime). Unfortunately I forgot I needed to get to work a little earlier than normal, so it just turned into Game Day.

Overall this was a B+ workout. Good, definitely got a sweat, but last week's was better. Maybe I'm grading on a curve, because a few months ago this would have definitely been an A.

So weird thing I noticed today, Game Day is not the last workout in this program. In fact, I have a week left, but this is my last scheduled Game Day. That said, I have some open workouts next week and plan on wrapping up Asylum with this workout (and Overtime). This is like the culmination workout...it's the big game! I need this to be the end, and I need to rock it. So long story short, some time next week I will do this and Overtime one more time and wrap this program up with a bang.

K, that's all I've got today. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment