Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Weeks of Cardio - Day 4 Part 1

Vacation week is still going outstanding! I slept fantastic after yesterday's hike, and woke up this morning feeling great. After putting a turkey roast into the crock pot for dinner tonight (I'm making a chowder) and starting some breakfast for myself (juevos rancheros) and drinking a quick Shakeology, I got into the gym and did Yoga X.

This was not my best yoga workout, purely from my legs still feeling exhausted from yesterday. That made all of the Warrior's 1, 2 and Reverse pretty tricky, and that comprises the majority of the first 45 minutes of this workout. I did every pose, but I'd say about half of the poses I had to break and let my legs cool off for a few seconds.

The second half felt amazing on my body. I really needed the stretch. I started to lose focus by the Yoga Belly Seven section though, so maybe this week is finally catching up with me. It's vacation week, so if I feel like I need to rest I may just have to do that.

One more workout is scheduled for today, and it's Core Cardio & Balance. After that I'm sitting around for most of the night, and around 9 I'm playing racquetball and hanging at the pool.

Time to eat those juevos rancheros I mentioned above, then do some homework. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment