Thursday, June 16, 2011

Capofit

I'm still off of any set program, and I still had to do a workout, so I finally threw in Disc 1 from the Capofit workouts. First off, I've gotta say that this was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It's more endurance than anything else, as you're just going back and forth into a lunge for pretty much the entire thing. It didn't help that it was really hot in the gym (garage) today. It was a weird schedule day and I was actually working out in the middle of the day. That room gets hot in the middle of the day! But anyways, aside from the back and forth lunges (the ginga) it's just a really hard coordination thing. I did not do very well on a few of the spinning ones. A few more tries at this video and I might be able to get it...which is good, because there's three discs!

After an hour it was just too hot in the garage and I turned the DVD off. There wasn't anything else I could do. My whole day at work was spent on my feet, so I know I at least got my workout in today.

So another quick note, last night the two guys I'm going to be doing Starting Strength with (I need spotters and workout partners) and I sat down and talked about the routine. Long story short, it looks like they can't start for another three weeks, and I want to start on the same time. The problem is, I don't have a program to do for that long. I want to start Rushfit on the same day. So on that note, I'm going to spend the next two days thinking of a quick program that I can find that still has weight, or (and this is the one I'm leaning towards) I put together my own month long program. I have some pretty cool ideas for that last one, but I'll keep you posted on what I decide. I want to focus on cardio for the next few weeks if I'm going to go off a program, but I don't want to lose my muscle mass.

Anyways, I'll keep you posted. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment