Thursday, June 30, 2011

4 Weeks of Cardio - Day 11 Part 2

A few quick notes.

First off, last night I got home and actually did my second workout for the day for the first time this week. It was Core Cardio & Balance from Insanity, and as always it went pretty well. I enjoy this workout a lot because it's easier than most Insanity workouts, is short, but it still gives me a great sweat and some great cardio. My girlfriend did this workout with me too and she did awesome. Plus we both admit that we workout harder when someone else is in there pushing us, so we both had better workouts than if we'd done it alone.

Also, after the workout my roommate asked what workout we did, and after we told him it was under 40 minutes he did the same workout. He said there weren't enough water breaks (there never are) but it looked like he enjoyed it.

This morning was supposed to be Day 12 Part 1 with Upper Body Extreme from One on One, but I had to take my car in and it's just not going to happen. Tonight I'll get my cardio workout in and just call it good. I'll let you know how it goes after the fact.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment