Friday, June 24, 2011

4 Weeks of Cardio - Day 6 (and the beginning of EDC)

Week 1 is finally at a close. Vacation has been excellent to me this week, and I feel incredibly relaxed. As far as working out goes, this has been a fantastic week for me too. I've done so much cardio and I think I am finally on a solid path to get rid of the last layer of fat around my stomach.

Today was Max Plyo from Insanity. I wasn't feeling like working out today at all, but finally hit play around 2:30 this afternoon. This is a brutal workout, and by the end I was completely destroyed. It's two sets of three 3 minute circuits, followed by a single final circuit. For some reason I thought it was three full circuits, so when it ended about seven minutes before I thought it was a nice break.

Overall it was a good workout and as exhausted as I was at the end I feel incredible right now. This week has been awesome and I hope I can keep the energy and cardio up in the next two weeks while I get back to my regularly scheduled life.

So a quick note, tonight starts EDC! I'll give you a lowdown either Sunday or Monday, but long story short it's going to be three full nights of awesome! Dancing is going to add to my cardio, and the fact that everything I am going to wear this weekend glows in the dark is just freakin' cool.

I'll get EDC info after the fact, but just wanted Day 1 to be on the blog.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment