Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Asylum Day 23 - Speed & Agility

Yesterday was supposed to be Speed & Agility, but I guess I needed a break on Sunday more than I thought. I ended up getting sick yesterday and was WAY too exhausted to do Speed & Agility, or move for that matter.

I woke up this morning and struggled through it. I'm still feeling really sick, but I'm determined to finish Asylum. I had an absolutely terrible workout, but I did sweat a bit and at least I got through the workout.

I'm taking it easy on the couch today, and I'm planning on doing Strength tonight. Wish me luck, because I definitely need it.

p.s.
I do not advise what I am doing. I am WAY too OCD to not finish this program, but for the sane individual reading this, please stop working out when you are sick and take a few days off.

K, that's all I've got. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment