Friday, June 10, 2011

Asylum Day 27 - Back to Core

The final scheduled round of Back to Core is in the books. I really like this workout. I think I've said why every time I've done it, but for repetition's sake I'll just say that I love how it's all core exercises, but they emphasize the back instead of the stomach. It's hard to explain how that works, but it totally does.

The only problem with this workout is that if you just go through the motions you will not get a fantastic workout from this. Most of the Insanity/Asylum workouts, as long as you keep up you'll at least get a great pump and be sweating pretty hard; it's kind of hard not to sweat when you're jumping over and over and over. But today I went through the motions and it wasn't the most intense workout. I just didn't have a lot of energy today from lack of sleep, and it's Friday, and going through the motions did not lead to an incredible sweat. I felt the workout, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't intense and now that it's over I'm a little upset about that.

Oh well. I've done great on this workout in the past and I will definitely be doing this one again sometime in the future.

Tomorrow is Relief and this program is really wrapping up fast. I definitely am looking forward to relief.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment