Saturday, June 4, 2011

Asylum Day 21 - Back to Core

Ok, there was a lot more cardio in this than I remembered. Not like an extreme amount, but my calves were hurting enough that I did not enjoy the beginning. I did get a little bit of a second wind, or first wind I guess, on the repeat of the cardio beginning, and that didn't go too bad.

Everything after that part went great. My back was engaged the whole time, and the isometric hold sections were a lot stronger today. Don't get me wrong, they are still really really tough, but I did a lot better. The whole right side I held the entire time, but that made the left a little shakey.

I'll be honest, I'm writing this a few hours after finishing the workout and I've been sleepy all week, so this is going to be short (aka I don't remember the rest of it too well).

Tomorrow's a scheduled rest day, but I still have a Chest, Shoulders & Triceps workout scheduled. At least it's only one workout, so it's kind of a rest.

Time to go grocery shopping. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment