Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4 Weeks of Cardio - Day 4 Part 2

Workout number two for the day is in the books, and it was Core Cardio & Balance from Insanity. I've always enjoyed this workout because it's WAY easier than any other Insanity workout but still gives you a great cardio workout. And as a recovery workout it went along perfectly with yoga this morning.

Today's second workout went well. I was pretty soaked by the end, but I kept up with the group almost the whole time. It was also over 100 degrees in the garage today, so I got an awesome sweat going! Don't worry, I drank plenty of water.

For dinner I made turkey chowder and crab cakes. I enjoy cooking, and this week's giving me plenty of time to do that. Unfortunately I only had a few bites of the chowder because I'm going to play racquetball in a few hours and cream soup didn't sound like the best pre-workout meal. After that, though, it'll be outstanding!

Back to some weight lifting tomorrow with Tony Horton. I'm looking forward to lifting again, even though for some reason my arms actually feel and look a lot bigger. I'm not on any supplements and only did that upper body one on Sunday in the last two weeks. Curious.

Anyways, that's all I've got for today. I love vacation week! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment