Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4 Weeks of Cardio - Day 10

Going along my slightly adjusted schedule, I woke up this morning and did yesterday's Max Cardio Workout instead of my regularly scheduled Core Synergistics.

Today's workout went well. My legs are feeling pretty sore still from the weekend, and I ate like garbage yesterday which slowed me down a lot, but I started to get into it after the Stretch. The workout got me sweaty, but overall I felt really tired. I'm back to work today too, so I was up at 6am instead of 10:30 like I've been doing all last week. That slowed me down a lot too.

Good way to start the day, and it's time to go back to work. Tonight I'll get into Plyo and I'll be back on schedule for the week.

I already miss vacation and it's been over for less than a day. Sigh...it was nice.

Back to my normal life. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment