Friday, June 3, 2011

Asylum Day 20 - Vertical Plyo

Why the heck is this workout here?! Yesterday was Game Day and Overtime! Yesterday was the big game! There is no reason for this much jumping after winning the big game in overtime yesterday.

I woke up exhausted. We have passed tired folks. It's now finally exhaustion time. This week has been tough, sleeping hasn't been the best, and despite all of that, 12 hours before today's workout, I pushed really hard on the hardest workout in this program. As a result, today's workout felt like torture. My legs were not having the jumps. I imagine they'd be sarcastically laughing at me if they could.

The warmup was really tough. The jumps after that were just as tough, but I slowly got energy. The last ten minutes were the best, but my knees were killing me so much at that point that tuck jumps were pretty tricky. I still had enough power to do a few of the single leg tuck jumps, but they were not the powerful jumps from the other day.

Alright, no cardio for two days! Tomorrow is Back to Core and Sunday is Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. My legs need a major break!

Time for work. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment