Thursday, June 2, 2011

Asylum Day 19: Part 1 - P90X Shoulders & Arms

Ok, I have been tired all week and today I was definitely in the same boat. After waking up and mixing a pre-workout drink I actually started falling asleep on the couch again. But after waking up from that mini nap I hit play around 6:30. I was going to do Shoulders & Arms: MC2, but realized I loaned it out to someone, so I decided to do the regular P90X Shoulders & Arms workout.

Overall this was a good workout. I'm giving it a B. My arms felt a little weak today and I dropped most of my weights down about 5 lbs. The shoulder presses I kept at 30's, but they felt really heavy and I wasn't getting as deep as I wanted. The triceps felt excellent today though. As for the biceps, I was using 20's and it got me a good burn, but any day where I can't do 30's with the biceps I always feel like I should have done more. I will say that ever since I made the adjustment that any time I do biceps my elbows are not allowed to touch my ribs everything got harder. Maybe I just wasn't doing biceps right this whole time. My biceps have never been incredibly strong or big, so hopefully doing these exercises correctly will get me pumped a little more.

Alright, that's all I've got. Tonight is a big night for me in terms of working out. It's Game Day again, and Overtime is scheduled right after it. That's close to an hour and a half of working out, and even though I'm flippin' exhausted now I'm planning on having crazy energy and flying through this workout tonight. Wish me luck!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment