Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recovery Week Day 3: GSP Rushfit - Fight Conditioning Workout

Today was my Martial Arts day of the recovery week. In a normal P90X recovery week it would be Kenpo X, but that workout just doesn't do it for me anymore; My overall fitness level is too high. That's definitely a good problem to have, so I did the Fight Conditioning Workout from Rushfit

This is one of the most fun workout DVDs I own. It incorporates a lot of different techniques and combos and turns them into a workout. It's like Kenpo X on crack! I really dig it. It's by no means going to teach me martial arts, but as far as fun and working out go, this does both really well.

Incidentally, I'm really excited to start Rushfit at the end of June. I've only done 2 of the workouts from it, this one and one of the resistance ones, but both are really fun and really unique. After each I've been completely covered in sweat too. Not like Insanity sweaty, but a thousand times more than P90X. It's a really cool program. And I don't feel like I'm going to die at the end, so ya, I definitely think I'll enjoy this program a lot more than Insanity. Unfortunately, I've got The Asylum up before that. Ya....

The recovery week continues. Tomorrow is either stretch or yoga depending how I feel. I'll let you know. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment