Sunday, May 22, 2011

Asylum Day 8: Part 1 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

It's Sunday, so it's a doubles day. I hit play around noon on Chest Shoulders & Triceps from Supreme 90 Day. I don't know why I'm digging the Supreme 90 workouts lately...it might be that I like the pace more, or it might be that they're shorter, or it might be that Tony and I have been hanging out for a while and I severely need a break....but I get a great workout from and I dig it. Honestly it might be the pace. These workouts move a lot quicker and they act as circuits (Chest, shoulders, triceps, repeat 3x), which is a lot like Insanity. I have to lower my weight on a few things because of I'm going so fast, but overall it's an excellent workout. I sweat way more than in P90X.

This was the first time I did this workout specifically. It felt short....there's only 3 circuits. That's still 9 sets of each body part, and there's 3 body parts, but chest and back has 5 circuits and shoulders & arms has 4, if I remember correctly. Still, it was a good workout, and my triceps especially feel like they were raped! So ya, good workout.

I still have my Asylum workout, Back to Core, tonight. Going to have a late lunch/early dinner with my folks first.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment