Friday, May 20, 2011

Asylum Day 6 - Speed & Agility

Today went a heck of a lot better than Sunday. I just wanted to start off with that. This is a really tough workout, almost on par with Pure Cardio from Insanity. Not quite the same pace, but the exercises themselves are much more intense.

I had a really good workout today. I could have done better, and I definitely took a few breaks, but overall I worked really hard and was rewarded with a pile of sweat. It looked like someone dumped a bucket of water on my by the end. Awesome!

For the first time since I started working out religiously in September, tomorrow (Saturday) I have a workout scheduled. The Asylum calendar is weird. Oh well. It's Strength, which so far is my favorite workout. Wish me luck!

Quick note, my boss Amy is leaving today for a new office out of state. She has been an incredible person to work for for the last 3 years, and I will miss her deeply. Thanks to Facebook at least we never really lose anyone completely right? But ya, work will never be the same, so I just wanted to mark it on the blog that today is significant. Good luck in your future Amy and John! You're both fantastic people!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment