Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Asylum Day 16 - Vertical Plyo

Yesterday was Memorial Day, so after I finished my workout I went straight to a BBQ which was followed immediately by bed. Fun day, but I forgot to post a blog.

I got started around 10am and had a pretty good workout overall. My knees were hurting a little, but I pushed through and my jumps were pretty good overall. However, remember a few days ago when I said that Asylum's fun and every workout feels like you're playing? Ya, I take it back for Vertical Plyo. This is a hard plyo workout and nothing more. It's jumping, jumping, jumping, some pushups, then more jumping. Breaks simply do not happen either. Ridiculous workout, and this one is definitely NOT my favorite Asylum workout. Good workout though, but hard. Very hard.

So ya, that was yesterday. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment