Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day: 61, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Plyo


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Plyo
Status: Completed
Adios Max Plyo! Today was the last time I'm doing this workout, and that's great because it really is a killer. I actually thought today was max interval, but I checked and was glad to see plyo instead. Plyo is hard, but a little easier than interval.

Easier or not, today was a difficult workout. Yesterday wasn't the usual recovery day, and I really felt beat up this morning, especially in my legs. I worked hard, but I've definitely done better on this workout in the past.

I'm pushing through the final week, and I have been soaked after each workout. I'm normally doing a doubles workout today with back and biceps, but tonight I'm going to a meeting and I figured this was the more important workout. Tomorrow, the last real day, I'm going to take that energy and rock out back and biceps in the morning, and finish this whole program tomorrow night (and then a short fit test on Saturday). Almost done! Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment