Monday, May 23, 2011

Asylum Day 8: Part 2 - Back to Core

Last night I hit play around 7pm and did Back to Core, my actual scheduled Asylum workout. I still really dig this workout. It focuses on slow, full body movements. You don't use any weights except for a few band exercises. Everything's full body, lots of contracting of the core and back muscles, and it acts just like a normal core workout, except the focus is entirely on the back. It's really interesting.

Anyways, I forgot to post last night when I got side tracked by LA Noire for the XBox. Incidentally, this game is completely different than any other game I've ever played, and if you are like me and obsess over video games, this is definitely worth checking out.

I have Vertical Plyo tonight, so wish me luck. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment