Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Asylum Day 10 - Relief

Today is the first scheduled Relief workout. I didn't realize that just meant stretching, but it totally did. My body feels a lot better now that I've gotten a good stretch in.

I realized today that I haven't done Yoga in almost 3 months. I kept saying I was going to work it in somewhere, and it just never happened. My flexibility has dropped immensely, as I learned today. I absolutely need to figure out how to get yoga back into my life. It might not be until after Asylum, but ya, it needs to be back.

Alright, time for work. Today we have a big event on campus, so it's going to be a long, fun filled day. Slightly skeptical about that last part, but it's definitely a possibility. Tomorrow is Game Day (the workout) so I feel like that's a big deal. You know...."Game Day!" and all that jazz.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment