Friday, May 6, 2011

Day: 62, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is it! It's all over after today. Insanity has been a ridiculous journey and I feel incredible after it. I still don't have the body I want, and a big part of that is diet, but I still lost weight and I feel absolutely amazing. My cardio is through the roof compared to any other time in my life, and my endurance is outstanding.

I woke up this morning with the intention of doing back and biceps, but honestly I'm destroyed after this week, and I wasn't feeling 100%. I wanted to save my energy for max cardio, and since I added this workout in on my own I'm comfortable skipping it. Well, kind of. I might do it tomorrow. Anyways, just wanted to document that.

WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
Great max cardio workout. Not my best....this week has really beat me up....but man oh man did I push myself. I knew it was my official last day, so I flew in the warmup and that was awesome! The first half of the workout I had speed, power and hell of a lot of endurance. I may have taken it too easy in the middle recovery moves though, because I had trouble getting back into it in the second half. I had really good form, speed and power, but I had to take a lot longer breaks on every move.

Aside from the so so second half it was an excellent workout. I was soaked at the end and just felt incredible. Then cardio abs came in.......

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
.....and it went awesome as well! Again, not my best workout ever, but I kept moving and felt incredible at the end. The cardio beginning had a lot of energy, since it felt a lot like the cardio workout I'd just done. Then the c-sit stuff was decent, as were the plank moves too. Decent works considering being constantly beaten up for the last few weeks!

Cardio abs is way more ridiculous that ab ripper x, and I'm impressed how well I've been able to do on it over the last 9 weeks.

That about wraps up Insanity. Tomorrow is still a fit test, and I'm debating making up the back and biceps workout I missed, but really today is the last time that my body feels like this. Well, that's until Asylum starts.

Tomorrow I'll write up a review or recap or something about Insanity, but next week I'm doing a simple recovery week and then Asylum starts!

Dig Deep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment