Monday, May 2, 2011

Day: 58, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning


WorkoutInsanity Max Cardio Conditioning
Status: Completed
That was an awesome workout. This thing is still a killer, but I felt incredible by the end. I've also had a cough all day, so I really thought going into this that today would be rough. The warmup was tricky, with my lungs having trouble keeping up and my legs pretty beat up from yesterday. By the final set though, I really felt a rush of energy and pumped out some great stuff. I still don't know why the third set is the warmup from month 1, but being a little easier helped me get that energy.

The workout itself was still very tough, but I pushed and felt great the whole time. Don't get me wrong, I definitely had my breaks, but I did as much if not more than any of my other times doing max cardio, so that's awesome!

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
The energy pushed through into cardio abs, and despite the cough I had my absolute best cardio abs yet! The c-sit is slowly going from being my nemesis to my bitch! Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but I held it for 90% of the time, which is way better than any time before. The plank stuff felt strong too, and by the end my abs were on fire!

Week 9 continues. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment