Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day: 57, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Plyo


Log EntryDaily Note:
Quick note, last night everyone came over to watch GSP fight Jake Shields (UFC) and we had some drinks. I was passed out all night and slept til almost 11. Just wanted to note that I had a rough start to the morning. Good workouts actually, but it was tough getting started.

WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Plyo
Status: Completed
After some sitting and a nap, I hit play around 6pm. This is by far my favorite max workout, and I brought it as hard as I could. My jumps were high, my pushups were really strong and overall this was the best I've done on max plyo!

Week 9 has begun. It's almost over and I'm ready to dig deep! Here we go!

Dig deep!

WorkoutP90X Chest, Shoulders & Tris
Status: Completed
I started the day a tiny bit hung over, but after some coffee and sitting I finally got the day started with chest shoulders and triceps. This is the last time I have this workout on my insanity/p90x doubles hybrid, and I really tried to bring it today. I pushed really hard and my chest and arms were on fire by the end. It was awesome.

I've noticed some great muscle gains since I started this program. Next week I'm doing some sort of recovery week (haven't decided what that's going to look like yet) and then I start the Asylum. It's 4 and a half weeks, and in those four weeks I'm going to do the phase 3 style resistance workouts from p90x. That seems like an appropriate way to add weights to the last 4 weeks. I know asylum actually uses weights, but I want to keep a dedicated lifting program in here too. I'll keep you posted on what that schedule looks like. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment