Thursday, May 19, 2011

Asylum Day 5 - Rest Day and Shoulders & Arms

Alright, today is supposed to be a rest day, but I've added in my usual Sunday (sometimes Monday) and Thursday (sometimes Friday) weightlifting workout. Today was shoulders & arms. I'll be honest, I was tired as hell this morning from a week of Asylum, but I hit play around 6am on Supreme 90 Day Shoulders & Arms. This workout is definitely not P90X, but it's a lot faster paced and I wanted to get the workout over quickly!

Overall it was a decent workout. I sweat like crazy on it, that's for sure. My shoulders were sore, which didn't help, but I pushed through. My biceps felt like a complete joke! I couldn't lift a 30 lb. weight at all! Had to go to 20's, and even that was killer. Weird. The triceps were fine, but I have strong triceps so that's to be expected.

Good day, and I'm glad I got the workout out of the way early. Now the rest of the day, after work, some other work and homework, will actually feel like a rest day (ya, I see the irony in that sentence).

By the way, my girlfriend is on her way to New Jersey to see family. She's gone for the weekend. I just wanted to say that I hope she (you) has an amazing trip, and I'll see her (you) in a few days!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment