Monday, May 16, 2011

Aslyum Day 2 - Part 1: Supreme 90 Chest & Back

Well I'm feeling a ton better, but this morning I was still feeling pretty exhausted. I decided to tone down my workout a bit this morning (which is actually the workout I'm making up from last night) so I decided to do the Chest & Back workout from Supreme 90 Day. This workout's a lot more difficult than I remember, and I think a part of that is that I haven't lifted in almost two weeks. I dig how the circuits go in this workout, with chest workout A, back workout A, repeat 3 times, then move onto chest workout B and back workout B, etc.

I did replace one of the chest/back combos. I forget what they actually had us doing, but I decided for one set to go back and forth between bench press and pullups (since there's no pullups in this workout). I only did about 120lbs on the bench so I wouldn't kill myself (no spotter this early in the morning), and honestly my pullups felt pretty weak this morning. I could only do 3 to 4 reps per set, which is at least 1 lower than what I can normally do.

Tonight is the Strength workout from Asylum, so we'll see how screwed I am considering this morning's workout. My chest is already feeling tired.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment