Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day: 59, Calories: 0, Insanity Max Interval Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Max Interval Circuit
Status: Completed
Well, good news and bad news. The bad news is that I'm officially sick. I was up and down all night with a swollen throat and cough. The good news is that I knew I felt better after yesterday's workout, so I tried it out again and I feel a heck of a lot better now. Waking up was the hardest part, but after 30 minutes of staring blankly at msnbc, I hit play.

The warmup was bad. Plain and simple, it was. My legs hurt and my breathing was terrible. I got to the stretch and barely had broken a sweat. The first circuit was decent, and the second two were good. Not great, but good. That good though still got me sweaty and pumped and I felt a lot more energy by the end than I had in the beginning.

I'm taking airborne and dayquil now, and my throat is still pretty raw. I hate that I'm sick during the final week! No excuses though, I am going to work my ass off this week sick healthy or other! Today was the last time I do max interval, and I wish I'd been able to do more, but at least I did well on it overall. Every workout I do the rest of the week is the last time I do that workout. I've really gotta work hard so I don't leave anything behind this week.

Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment