Monday, May 9, 2011

P90X Core Synergistics


WorkoutP90X Core Synergistics
Status: Completed
The recovery week has begun. Today was a core day, so I did core synergistics from p90x. Good workout. I've been feeling really beat from last week, and didn't really get to rest over the weekend. I took it a little easier on this workout, but still definitely broke a sweat.

Because of the weird weekend, I skipped yesterday's yoga workout. Also the fit test I decided would make more sense to do this coming Sunday when I start Asylum, so it's like month 2 of Insanity.

Ok, that's all I've got. Bring it!

1 comment:

  1. The low-calorie diet, regular cardio exercises and strength training fully support the abdominal exercise. There are plenty of myths in the fitness industry that ab workouts will not generate fat loss.

    ReplyDelete