Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Asylum Day 2: Part 2 - Strength

This is the coolest workout I have ever done! I had to start off with that. I did this one after work yesterday, and yes that means after the other strength workout I'd already done that day. This schedule may not have been the most brilliant plan I've ever had, but we'll go with it for the next four weeks. But anyways, this whole workout felt like a normal Insanity workout from Month 1, except you are holding a weight! Jumps, pushups, weird body movements, all just like normal Insanity, with a fast tempo and an "as many as you can do in a minute" mindset, but everything is geared around a dumbbell or two that's in your hands. It's ridiculous!

This was one of the more fun workouts I've had since starting my Beachbody lifestyle. I dig weights, and this was a really fun twist on what I'm used to. I can't wait to do this one when I have a little more energy (hadn't already done chest and back on the same day).

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment