Friday, March 4, 2011

Day: 90, P90X Yoga: MC2


Log EntryDaily Note:
Today is the final day of Round 2! I'm going to take pictures in a few minutes, and I'll put together a recap sometime today or tomorrow.

Insanity starts on Sunday! It's time to Dig Deep!

WorkoutP90X Yoga: MC2
Status: Completed
The final Yoga: MC2 is completed. I'll be honest, it wasn't my best, but I'm exhausted this morning for some reason and I'm ok with the work I put in.

I'm really glad I used this DVD for this round of P90X. It's an awesome routine and much more engaging than Yoga X. I don't know when I'll next do yoga, but when I get a program that has it in I hope the routine is as fun as this one. Maybe I'll do it again. See you in the future yoga! Round 2 is complete!!

Namaste.

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
Just to document it, last night I actually did GSP Rushfit's all around fight conditioning workout again. This thing is like kenpo x on crack. Really really strong crack! It's a good workout and I broke a good sweat. Just wanted some extra work in the final two days. Can't wait to try this whole program in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment