Monday, March 28, 2011

Day: 22, Insanity Pure Cardio

Ah! For some reason the blog didn't work again yesterday, and I just now saw that. Here's yesterday's post.

WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
Week 4 has begun! And today was by far my best Pure Cardio ever. I was a little worried how I'd do since I pushed through a really great chest and back workout this morning. I took a few hours off, and hit the gym around 4. The warmup was incredible! I took two or three breaks, but this was noticeably my strongest warmup yet. After the stretch I pushed really hard and ended up getting through three fourths of the whole thing with only two of three breaks. Somewhere near the end it caught up to me, and I didn't finish as well as I'd started, but overall this was the best pure cardio yet!

I think I only do this one one more time, and that's in a few days. After that is recovery week, followed by Max Cardio. I think I'll be ready!

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
Great cardio abs session too. My abs were on fire the whole time, and for some reason I think I figured out how to properly do the c sit position because today it ripped my abs up!

This is definitely not ab ripper, but I'm finally starting to really dig it. I wonder what Insane Abs will be like in the second month.

Dig Deep!

WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
The final chest and back session for my Insanity doubles workout is done. Since it was my last one, I really pushed hard today and it turned out great. I woke up around 9 and got started early since tonight I knew I had pure cardio too and would need a break. I had a slow start since it is Sunday and I like to sleep in a little later, but I pushed through the workout. I wore the weight vest for the entire first half, and even though some of my numbers went down because of it I really feel like I get a stronger workout. The second half I took the vest off, which helped me get my numbers back up.

Overall this is a still one of my favorite workouts and I'm glad I brought it with me for the first month of Insanity.

WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
I also threw in a round of Supreme 90 Day and once again it was a good workout. I love the flys and the back exercise where you lie down and move the weights from behind you to above you are awesome.

No weight work next week since it's recovery week, and when it comes back it'll be completely different workouts. I wonder what the Supreme 90 Day chest shoulders & arms workout is like, because depending how the max workouts go this will be joining me in month 2.

Today is off to a great start. Lots of sitting is planned for the rest of the day, and pure cardio tonight. You'll of course read these out of order, but that's how it goes. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment