Monday, March 21, 2011

Day: 16, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Not the best workout, but plyo cardio circuit is completed. It rained all night and it was completely dark when I woke up. I had to convince myself that my clock wasn't lying to me. After grumbling out of bed and being pleasantly surprised that the garage was not freezing cold, I hit play. Today's warmup was really hard, but I pushed through. The first series of intervals I pushed as hard as I could and really kept up with the insanity folks. I think I only took one or two breaks in that set too. The second half, though, I was completely wiped and had trouble doing just a few of each of the exercises. The basketball hops were ok, but the pushups were non existent. Part of that is my chest being sore from yesterday, but more so I was just too tired. The in and out abs went pretty well though. By the time the punches came in at the end my body was pretty exhausted and I could barely keep up.

I definitely pushed on this workout, but overall I think I was just a little too tired. Still, week 3 is off to a solid start. For some reason tomorrow is pure cardio with cardio abs....by my look it should have been cardio power, but oh well. Looks like there will be cardio tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment