Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day: 10, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Today I feel incredible! That was the best plyo cardio circuit, and I finally feel like I'm starting to get a grasp on this.

I woke up at the horribly evil time of 5:30 today because I have a doctor's appointment early today. Grumbled my way to the kitchen for some no-xplode, and hit play at 6. The warmup was rough and my legs were feeling it from yesterday's workout. Then when the workout started, my no-xplode kicked in and my energy shot up. I pushes so hard and even though there were some breaks, overall all of my movements were quality! The mountain climbers I really noticed it on because my knees were shooting high into the air on all three rounds. The power squats hurt so bad, but I was able to pump out really great sets all three times. The level one drills are still tough but I did a ton more than last week, and when the punches at the end came I put everything I had into it.

I am completely soaked right now, and as my goal for the day I definitely left it all in the gym.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in until 7am! And tomorrow is my recovery day! It's going to feel like a freakin' spa tomorrow. I'm very excited to take it easy, because I'm already starting today at my max....I see myself feeling very tired very soon.

Time to get the day started. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment