Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Problems - Days 18 to 20

Wow, I don't know what happened but for some reason my blog started to post to one of my other blogs, which I never actually use, instead of the fatfreejew.blogspot.com account. I just noticed this today, but it looks like I haven't posted (officially) since Tuesday! I've copied those missing blog posts, and have pasted them below. Hopefully from this point out I'll be good to go to post to this account instead. It looks like the iPhone app messed up a bit.

Day: 20, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Week 3 is completed, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I had just about 12 hours between workouts today. That always makes me tired for the second one. Add on that my legs felt like garbage after standing all day, plus it was the end of the week and long story short I was brutally tired this morning.

Truth be told, I was mostly going through the motions today. My legs were on fire so I took more breaks than I wanted, and nothing had good form. The level 2 drills basically didn't happen. I tried my best, but at this point in the week my body has given all it has.

Fortunately, this is Insanity. Just going through the motions and pushing as hard as I could still got me pretty soaked. I figure either good or great or terrible speeds, if I am still pushing myself I am getting a workout, and today definitely proved that theory right.

Week 3 is done. I wish today had been stronger, but it is what it is. I am concerned that if the regular workouts in week 3 are still kicking my ass that I'm not going to be ready for the Max workouts. Only one more week plus a recovery week and it's time to step everything up. Well, we'll see what happens. Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow, and hitting the gym hard on Sunday with the last chest & back workout plus pure cardio and cardio abs. Dig deep!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day: 19, Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance


Log EntryDaily Note:
Just a quick note, I did P90X Shoulders & Arms last night because I didn't have time this morning. I didn't have the energy to do that and Supreme 90, but I knew that going in. I upped my weight on everything and really beat my arms up. It was great.

I was falling asleep after, so I decided to just skip that part of yesterday's blog, hence the note is here. Bring it!

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Power & Resistance
Status: Completed
I really dig this workout. It's a lot of resistance stuff, but at a cardio pace. It's awesome.

I was pretty beat by the time I got started. Today was a long day at work, and I was on my feet all day. I didn't get to work out this morning because work started really early too. I pushed through the warmup, which was crazy hard today, and by the time the real workout started I had to push as hard as I could. It wasn't pretty, but it turned into a great workout. Covered in sweat by the end! The third set of each of the two rounds was tricky, but aside from that I kept good form and good pace. My shoulders pretty beat from yesterday too, but they worked hard and feel amazing right now.

One more day in Week 3. Dig Deep!



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day: 18, Insanity Cardio Recovery


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Recovery
Status: Completed
Not the best recovery. I did cardio abs before this (to make up for yesterday) and I was just exhausted in general. I pushed, but decided about halfway through that it just wasn't gonna happen.

No worries. I'm going to get an extra workout in tonight (you'll read these seriously out of order) because I won't have time to do my doubles workout tomorrow.

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
I threw in the makeup cardio abs this morning. I actually thought it went pretty well, but it killed my energy for cardio recovery.

Wish me luck on tonight's workout!

WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms
Status: Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment