Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day: 25, Insanity Cardio Recovery


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Recovery
Status: Completed
The final cardio recovery is complete. I couldn't sleep last night at all, and 5:45 came WAY too quick. I stumbled my way out of bed and hit play around 6:20. Today was mostly me doing each exercise for half of the time length, followed by walking around staring aimlessly until the next exercise. That would have happened no matter what, but it seems to happen more often with this workout. If it's going to happen anywhere, I'm glad it's on recovery day. This isn't a very engaging workout, but since it's deep muscle exercise, stretch, repeat, I figure it's not really meant to be that engaging. I do feel like I got a good stretch, but between you (the world) and me, I miss yoga.

The day has begun. I'm going to go get some homework done, followed by heading into the office. I'm debating doing the resistance workout for tomorrow morning tonight instead, but that's still up in the air. We'll see.

Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment