Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day: 4, Insanity Cardio Recovery


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Recovery
Status: Completed
Well it wasn't easy, but it was definitely a break from the rest of the insanity that is Insanity. It's a lot of endurance stuff mixed in with stretching. I didn't like that 90% of the moves worked the legs though since my legs are the thing I've used the most in this program. I could barely walk when I woke up this morning, and I don't know if the recovery workout helped them or hurt them. We'll see tomorrow I guess. I'm really looking forward to a day when I can do Insanity and not destroy my calves. It's coming....I'm still in week 1, and expecting huge changes over the next 9 weeks.

Honestly though, I miss yoga and would have enjoyed that more today. If I ever do a hybrid program, yoga will definitely be on Wednesdays. Also I didn't care for the 32 minute workout today. Even for recovery, that just feels really short. A few months ago Wednesdays were my 90 minute plus workout, and now they're short.

Oh well. Day 4 is in the books. Week 1 is moving along nicely and I'm definitely getting a workout. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment