Monday, March 28, 2011

Day: 23, Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Power & Resistance
Status: Completed
Well, after my blog post it all went downhill. I ate multiple tacos, burritos and chips. We decided to do a lazy Sunday so I made a taco bar, and I sort of pigged out. I topped it off with ice cream and cookies too! Nutrition just went out the window last night, and I woke up feeling horrible. I'm lactose intolerant and I still ate ice cream! Terrible!

I pushed through because I knew I'd have to burn off the stomach ache, and by the second half my stomach felt a lot better. I did not have an amazing workout today, partly from my stomach and partly from my legs feeling like jello from yesterday, but I did try hard and was covered in sweat by the end. I do find it cool that when I over eat I know I can just burn it off and feel better with an insanity workout, even if that Insanity workout isn't very good.

It's amazing to me how hard the nutrition part of this is. I can do Pure Cardio much easier than I can say no to ice cream. You wouldn't think that saying no would be that hard, yet here we are. I'm spending the week making up yesterday's nutritional mistakes. Wish me luck.

Week 4 continues. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment