Monday, March 14, 2011

Day: 9, Insanity Pure Cardio


WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
It is done. Pure Cardio. The dreaded workout. Today was rough and I definitely felt like the world was against me this morning. I woke up feeling completely exhausted. Yesterday was daylight savings time, the bad one in the spring, so this morning felt even earlier, and the lack of sun didn't help. Then I couldn't find the disc, and tore the room apart looking for it. I found an old old copy of pure cardio that I borrowed from someone years ago, and it was a little scratched but it played....until the warmup was over. Then it froze and I felt like I would never get my workout done. Then I remembered I had left the disc in the old DVD player, and we'd moved players around for Halo on Saturday. I found the disc, put it in, and finally after a loooong break between stretch and start, I got started.

Today wasn't actually as bad as I remembered from the other day. Still ridiculously hard, and I was drenched in sweat by the end, but overall I felt a lot stronger. That said, I definitely felt like I could have brought it a little harder....that may have meant more breaks and less of a workout overall, but I have some energy left over now that I'm writing this and I really feel like after insanity I should have nothing left. A part of that was how early this morning felt, and the frustrations, but overall if I can give more I need to. That's going to be my goal for tomorrow, to leave it all in the gym. Wish me luck.

Week 2 continues. It's time to get stronger. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment