Friday, March 18, 2011

Day: 13, Insanity Pure Cardio


Log EntryDaily Note:
Just a quick note, yesterday was St Patrick's Day, and tonight we're going to see Flogging Molly. Plus it was my buddy Richard's birthday yesterday, so we're also going to go out and celebrate that. Nutrition may not be the best this weekend, but mostly I'm posting this because I want to shout out Happy Birthday to Richard and to shout to the world that tonight's going to be freakin' awesome! Flogging Molly is going to be great!

WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
Week 2 is in the books! It wasn't pretty, but it is completed. This fat free Jew is slowly getting fat free! The dreaded pure cardio was on the agenda for today, and I definitely was feeling yesterday's workouts. My legs were pretty beat which screwed with my endurance. I felt like I started all of the moves, warmup included, really well, but by the end of each I felt wrecked. Changing moves really helped me get boosts of energy.

I still worked really hard and will definitely say that today was a success. I also think I took it a little easier today subconsciously because I knew cardio abs was after this workout. It wasn't my strongest pure cardio, but it was solid and I got a workout. Good stuff.

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
I finally got to do cardio abs. Why this is on the same day as Pure Cardio I don't know, but I accepted the challenge today. I've gotta say it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It was still very difficult, and incredibly different from ab ripper x, but I can definitely get through it so awesome.

This was the first ab work I've done in a few weeks. I haven't done ab ripper x since week 12 of p90x, and here we are wrapping up week 2 of insanity. Time flies. I feel like my abs held onto some of their strength in that time, which really helped me get through today. I can't wait to try Insane Abs in Month 2.

Time to get the day started. I get a looong break from Insanity and that's awesome. I have all of today free (obviously), tomorrow is a rest day, Sunday is just the fit test and my p90x resistance stuff, so the next real workout isn't until Monday! Sweet.

Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment