Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day: 24, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Grumble grumble grumble. I'm tired this morning, and I really felt that exhaustion in my workout. The warmup kicked my ass, and I had to take a few more breaks than I wanted. I still got pretty drenched just from the warmup, but not my strongest.

The workout itself was pretty solid. I felt slower than usual, but I pushed as hard as I could. The third set I really brought it too, and that got my absolutely destroyed. The second half I was exhausted, and my basketball drills were barely hops. I still despise level one drills, but I dig the ski abs and in and outs at the end. I pushed on those, and even though I needed a lot of breaks I kept going until the end. The punches at the very end were flat out difficult, and my arms felt exhausted.

Hard workout, but very good workout. I'm not 100% positive, but I think this is the last time I do this disc. Max Plyo is coming.......sigh.

Week 4 continues. Dig Deep!

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
Just to document it, when I got home last night I threw in the Fight Conditioning Workout from Rushfit. I was still feeling sluggish from Sunday's food binge, so I wanted the extra cardio. I really love this workout; it's like Kenpo X on crack. A lot of fun. I'm really excited to do Rushfit after Insanity. It looks like such a cool program for 8 weeks. I just need to figure out a weight schedule to go with it. It has weights, but it's more conditioning than it is building. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment