Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day: 11, Insanity Cardio Recovery


WorkoutInsanity Cardio Recovery
Status: Completed
Wow, today was REALLY hard to get moving. I was completely walking through a dream. I slept til 6:30, but couldn't sleep anymore, but I couldn't wake up either. That's the worst, when you're perpetually tired.

I finally hit play around 7, and the first 15 minutes I really struggled....from the recovery workout! I realize it's not meant to be that easy, but this felt harder than yesterday's workout.

By the time the stretch at the end came I finally got into it, but overall my body just wasn't in the game today. I'm glad this happened on the recovery workout instead of a normal Insanity workout. I really hope I'm not so drained tomorrow. Thursdays are my other doubles day, so I really need to have energy. Wish me luck!

Time to finish homework and head to the office. See you tomorrow gym. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment