Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day: 26, Calories: 0, Insanity Pure Cardio


WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
GRUMBLE!!!!!! Grumble grumble grumble grumble! Alright, that was dramatic, but I am so freakin' sleepy today! Allergies kept me up again, and 5:45 crept around way too quick. I hit play and felt like an absolute zombie for the warmup. And this wasn't a very good warmup....I zoned out a lot and took more breaks than I wanted.

The week has caught up with me. My body is really sore today and Pure Cardio was probably the last thing I wanted to do today. I worked, I sweat and I'm happy it's over, but it's definitely not the same as Sunday's workout.

Like I said, my body is feeling the end of week 4, and I am really looking forward to the recovery week next week. I'm just hoping Core Cardio and Balance feels like some sort of relief.

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Abs
Status: Completed
Cardio Abs went a little better than Pure Cardio. I can definitely hold the c-sit position a lot better than I can do level 2 drills. The beginning cardio stuff was lackluster, but the isometric stuff felt pretty good. I can feel my abs in a good kind of pain, so I'm glad I got a good workout.

Overall I'd give this workout a B-, so not terrible but not what I wanted either. One more day in Week 4. Dig deep!

WorkoutP90X Shoulders & Arms
Status: Completed
Just want to document that after work last night I did shoulders and arms. I wanted to get it out of the way. I upped my weight on the bicep curls, and did all of the shoulder stuff a lot more isometrically. Overall, good workout.

Because it was after work, I was hungry, tired and wanted to play video games, I opted not to do the Supreme 90 shoulders and arms too. I like that workout, but back to back would have been too much last night.

K, it's documented. Time to get the day started. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment