Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day: 17, Insanity Pure Cardio


WorkoutInsanity Pure Cardio
Status: Completed
Today started out a little slow. The warmup felt really hard, but I feel like I did a little better than normal. Just really tired. By the time the actual workout started I was pretty exhausted. I ended up pushing through, but had to take a break by the time I got to the switch kicks. Those things are surprisingly hard! Most of the workout actually went pretty well, but a few things still destroyed me. Those damn level two drills are brutal, and I was beat by the time the pushup jack's kicked in.

Overall a good workout. I still have a long way to go on this one, but I'm seeing noticeable progress.

I was supposed to do cardio abs today too. I made it about five minutes into it, and mark came in because his car wouldn't start. I had to take him to work, so I said screw it and I'll do cardio abs with the recovery workout tomorrow.

Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment