Saturday, January 30, 2016

Month 2 Has Begun!

Onward and upward, Month 2 has begun.

First off, I want to clean the kitchen, but I have a sleeping baby in my gym/office and I'm writing this blog post while I wait for her to wake up.

Now she's up. Figures. So this is going to be short.

I started Month 2 today with Eccentric Upper from P90X3. I've gotta say, if Shaun T is the best cardio trainer out there, then Tony is the best resistance trainer out there. And yes, that includes Sagi (it's close). This workout is truly truly amazing. It hits the entire upper body (minus abs, but that's ok), which is great since The Challenge (which I've been doing the past four weeks) only hits chest and back. I'll give a full recap in a later blog post, but right now I've gotta say I'm impressed with the workout and impressed with how well I did. Chest/Back have been getting hit, but my shoulders and biceps didn't get nearly as tired from the weights I picked as I thought they would. This means it's time to up the weights on those two next week!

Walk-wise, I didn't get my usual walk in yesterday, but the app on my phone said I still got 10K+ steps in yesterday, so maybe I did alright. There was a lot of walking at the event.

Nutrition yesterday was so so. I had a few more carbs than I'd like at a lunch thing after the event (8 tortilla chips, plus two fried wontons) and then we got sushi burritos again last night. On the plus side, I ate a ton of ahi tuna, which I think is healthy but I definitely know is delicious!

We're doing pizza tonight for dinner. Personal pans. My plan is to load up with veggies as much as possible on there, and only eat half (eat the second half tomorrow). Moderation, right? Wish me luck. Goal for Monday is 223.7. I can do it!

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment