Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Continuing week 2

Well week 2 continued today with Tabata Power, revisited. I did better than last week, so that was a plus. But, especially with strength workouts, I find that the better I do in the first half the worse I do in the second. I pushed and pushed and just was absolutely drained by the end. Add in the fact that we're doing on-the-back ab movements, and the temptation to just collapse got the better of me more than once or twice.

Still, I'm calling this a good workout. I feel good and came away sweaty.

No updates on the Spanish front, other than I still have not missed a day.

Lunch wasn't super healthy. I went to a marketing conference at an Italian restaurant, which meant pasta. Fortunately there was a nearby mall and I had a little time to kill, so I went for a pretty good walk at lunch. I'm thinking that helped a little.

Did not weigh myself this morning, totally forgot. Still hoping to hit my goal weight tomorrow. I'll let you know.

That's all the blog I have in me today. Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment