Saturday, January 23, 2016

Quick check in - struggled through The Challenge

It's Saturday, but I'm doing a quick check in. Literally just completed The Challenge from P90X3. I think I pushed harder yesterday than I thought, because my arms were absolutely dead today. I introduced the pushup stands on the pushups too, and seriously, but the second set, I was on my knees. Was not expecting that after an awesome workout last week, but I guess that's part of doing something great; your arms might be shot the next day. Well, not much of a blog post other than I wanted to make it. Despite having a rough Challenge, I still upped my numbers to 15 on all exercises, which was huge. So, some victories. And my chest definitely feels like it got blasted, so, mission accomplished. I was debating doing a little more today, but considering my arms are jello and I have a legit workout tomorrow (Bas Rutten All Around Workout) I'm going to take it easy today. Also, no more The Challenge. On to Eccentric Uppers next week! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment