Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day: 57, P90X Chest and Back


Log EntryDaily Note:
Just a quick note that I skipped a yoga workout on Friday. I have no excuse, other than I woke up and decided two hours of sleep was what I needed. I had a lot of homework that night and Saturday I just needed the day off. Again, no excuses, but I missed the workout and I'm accepting it. It won't happen again, at least not for a long long while.

WorkoutP90X Chest and Back
Status: Completed
Welcome back Chest & Back! I love this workout because it always gets my blood flowing. Resistance workout at its best. I was really having trouble moving today, but I got through today's workout and despite being pretty tired I rocked out a great workout. My numbers went down a tiny bit from Week 3, but I know I pushed myself to my limit and it feels good. My pullup numbers dropped overall, but I was able to do real ones on every exercise, including the second round.

The next time I do this workout will be the last time! Round 2 of P90X is flying by!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
I had a week off from ab ripper, and I'm really glad to have it back! I had a little trouble getting back into it, and the moves were a little hard to do all 25 of. I even got really worked during the leg climbs and side rises, two that I'm usually pretty strong on. I got through it, pushed myself really hard and as always rocked out all 50 mason twists. Awesome workout!

WorkoutMartial Arts
Status: Completed
I had an extra burst of energy a few hours after ab ripper, and I decided to do another Muay Thai class. I worked an hour of kicks using the Bas Rutten DVD, and even though it wasn't the most strenuous workout the kicks really got my legs a good workout. The head kicks especially work the thighs.

Just wanted to document this workout. Week 9 and Phase 3 are off to a great start. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment