Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day: 40, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Another round of Base and Back is in the books, and I feel great! The gym (garage) was really freezing today, I was bundled up in the hoodie and I was very sleepy, but I worked my way through the stretch with Tony and then hit the ground running when we got to the actual workout. My pullups were strong, and my jumps destroyed my legs. The second half I was definitely losing some steam, but I was still able to rock out some reps on everything, even towards the end.

When I take the really long breaks out, this DVD destroys me in the absolute best way! Excellent!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Not Complete
My DVD player crapper out halfway through ab ripper, and I had to get my laptop to do the second half. This completely threw off my rhythm, so I don't know how to judge today's ab ripper. I had extra energy thanks to the break in the middle, but I don't like taking a break during ab ripper.

I did make it through the whole thing, including 50 mason twists again, so it's still a pretty good thing. Glad my workout is out of the way!

One more day in Week 6 and it's Kenpo! I'm finally starting to feel better after last week's cold, and am determined to end this week on a good note! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment