Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day: 39, P90X Yoga: MC2


Log EntryDaily Note:
Off topic, but I ordered George St. Pierre's RushFit program, and it arrived yesterday. It's an 8 week home workout program based around mixed martial arts. I know it's not a BeachBody product, but I'm 90% sure this is the workout program I will be doing after Insanity. Obviously I have a while until then, but I thought I'd throw it on the blog. It looks like an awesome program. I'll keep everyone posted!

WorkoutP90X Yoga: MC2
Status: Completed
Another round of Yoga: MC2 is in the books! I got an amazing stretch today, and I felt much stronger on today's yoga than any in the last few weeks. The weird thing is I didn't sweat nearly as much today, but I definitely got a good workout. Yoga is an amazing way to start the day!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment