Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day: 47, P90X Base & Back


WorkoutP90X Base & Back
Status: Completed
Base and Back is completed for the day, and I am feeling pretty damn good. I woke up this morning and did not want to work out at all. I finally hit play and got to work after moping around the kitchen for fifteen minutes. I definitely took it a little easier than normal today, but my jumps were still quality jumps and my pullups were pretty strong. Mostly I slacked on my numbers. I did crank out all 30 fighter spin jumps, because those things are awesome.

Random comment, but jack in the box knee tucks are one of the hardest exercises in all of P90X.

I'm glad I get a week off from base and back next week. In the final phase I think I'm going to add the weight vest too. I'll keep you posted!

WorkoutP90X Ab Ripper
Status: Completed
Not my best ab ripper, but not terrible either. The first half I was pretty drained from base and back, but by the fifer scissors I was getting into it. As always, all 50 mason twists have been completed.

Only one more day in Week 7, and it's kenpo! Then I'm on to the second recovery week, and moving into Phase 3! Round 2 is flying by! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment