Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day: 53, P90X X Stretch


Log EntryDaily Note:
Not workout related, but my buddy Jay is in the hospital and I want to wish him a speedy recovery. He had a seizure in his cousins car yesterday, and they've had to keep him sedated since. He's in ICU and they sound optimistic, but I really haven't heard what happened at all. Jay's one of my best friends, so I'm rooting for him. Heading to the hospital to check on him now that my workout is done, but wanted to make a note on the blog.

Feel better buddy! We need you!

WorkoutP90X X Stretch
Status: Completed
I'm all stretched out and feeling great. My body was actually hurting a lot when I woke up this morning, especially my back, so I was looking forward to the stretch and it did not disappoint. For some reason I never do this on Saturdays when I'm supposed to (or at least recommended to) but I never miss it during recovery week. With that track record, the next time I do this workout I'll be knee deep in the final week of my second round of P90X.

Just a quick note, during the Dreya Forearm stretch, I always laugh when Tony sticks his hands straight out in front of him and squeezes his fingers and says "pretend you're squeezing whatever you want". Ha! Good times.

Halfway through Week 8. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment